[WIP] Sandbeach Ocean / Terrain

Here is a test of deep water simulation. I’m having problems with normals, it’s more or less ok, but it doesn’t work properly with fresnel for some reason. Gonna try to fix it.

+1000 internets to you. I cant wait until the shore water is released, it is exactly what i was looking for. Will follow this thread

where is the “buy this now on marketplace” button?! :smiley:

He’s vanished again, and the single greatest ocean Ue4 has seen is gone, lol. If anyone could figure out how to form the waves near the shore line like he did, do share!

Please post here if you have any idea how he formed the waves at the shore, your information is valued, and will remain in the post for everyone to learn from, as opposed to just showing off work.

Gee willikers, I want that shader!

HI , any release date?

Would love to beta test this on large landscape.

Related How to get GDC 2017 Unreal Real styled Ocean Beach/Waves? - Rendering - Epic Developer Community Forums

Looking really man!

I’m working on a pirate game which includes a very advanced water shader as well, complete with online bouyancy, underwater effects, translucency, edge foam, you name it. I was wondering if maybe I could mail you or pm you for a couple of questions surrounding reflection?

Cheers

Why is this guy not selling this on the Marketplace?!

Come on dude!

Really pretty! Would this water/foam work on mobile? (GLES2)

Yes, a proper Ocean in the marketplace would really great.

i really need this!!!