[WIP / RELEASE] Server Cleanup Mod (alpha)

I was considering replacing existing door actors with a new one that would have a timer for base activity, but the issue with that is it wouldn’t be compatible with any mod as it is right now, and I don’t think you can assign tribe ownership when spawning a structure (at least not yet). There is a variable called Targeting Team but it doesn’t seem to have a bearing on an objects tribe.

If anyone from Studio Wildcard reads this, could we get an event dispatcher added when a door’s state changes? I could work with that.

Considering this as a new way for servers to manage abandoned bases. It essentially adds a land claim object that would prevent the cleanup mod from destroying foundations.

To compensate the easier way to prevent bases from being destroyed, I made the script far more ruthless in destroying bases.

Essentially how it works is if there is a land claim, the script ends for that base.
If there is no land claim it checks for ceilings, if you don’t have any the foundations are destroyed.
If you do have ceilings, it then checks above EVERY foundation for a ceiling. If any of the foundations do not find a ceiling, the base is destroyed.

So as long as you have a land claim, you’re fine.
If your land claim expires for whatever reason, you should still be safe unless your base was raided.

I decided to go with a land claim instead of just adding decay or something similar to buildings to give players a visual way to see their timer.
And on top of that, compatibility. This should still work perfectly fine with any mod including total conversions.

Any thoughts?