[WIP] Procedural Park

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share my Procedural Park project here.

This BP can create a random park in a few minutes based on dozens of parameters.

Main Features:

• Easily customize all meshes and BPs used in the park
  • Specify the size of the park and the number of entrances
  • Customize the paths created - including path style (how curvy they are) and whether they carve the terrain or align to it
  • Customize how many Central Actors appear and change their positions to your liking
  • Customize path props that appear - you have fixed props (appear at a certain distance) and random path props (random appearance along each path).
  • You can spawn random area props that can spawn in a random location in the park, or near a random path or random central actor. You can also create a path to these props
  • You can spawn grass and flowers easily
  • You can spawn different types of foliage with percent chance to spawn to get the look you want
  • You can spawn additional props like rocks, butterflies, etc to give your park the final touches
  • You can spawn a wind actor and birds to complete the park creation
  • You can convert all foliage and mesh props to Hierarchical Instanced Static Meshes for best performance
  • The park can use a standard landscape or a custom “floor” mesh to spawn depending on your needs
  • The park can use landscape layers to remove foliage from paths and props
  • The park supports water bodies like rivers and lakes!

Bonuses:

• River tool - quickly carve rivers into your landscape!
  • Fence Tool - create a simple spline-based fence
  • Water Walk-way - Spline-based water walkway

Showcase

Nice asset! :slight_smile:

Thank you!

I am so confused for your reasoning of posting this. This tool looks amazing, but you are posting it for what. You have not put a link for others to try out, and down on your signature page, it shows that this tool is supposed to be on the marketplace. Where, I sure do not see it.

You are right, I forgot to update my signature :). You can find the Procedural Park here - https://unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/procedural-park

Cheers!