[WIP] Overwatch Map | Andalusia, Spain

16 Week

Adjusting lighting, we continue painting assets, fixing UVs for the Buildlight.

CAMARAS

WORK

2 Likes

17 Week

Retouching of the water, light, reflections and painting the flower shop.

CAMARAS

WORK

3 Likes

18 Week

Adjusting models because I will close interiors. Many assets will have to be removed in order to finish the project

CAMARAS

M

WORK

2 Likes

My partner and I wanted to make some drastic changes to the scene. We will be working a couple more weeks to be able to finish the project as we want. :slight_smile:

CAMARAS

WORK

2 Likes

20 Week

I’m update to the texture. Already learned :+1: Making UVs in someone assets of the town hall square and I’m working in a base of the Trees

CAMARAS

WORK

2 Likes

21 Week

I’m a little sick, I couldn’t get much ahead this week. But the town hall is taking shape <3

![Rodmarie_SueloPlaza_02_UnrealVertexPainter|690x375](upload://eiYvgIglRM4mAoGycsI9uKtCLLl.jpeg

2 Likes

Week 22

New assets/props for the trees and wind. Update streetlights. Update some textures.

1 Like

Week 23

Nuevos assets, inspirado en tecnologia de Overwatch!

New assets, inspired by technology from overwatch!

1 Like

24 and penultimate Week
Adding new assets and reusing others

1 Like

25 and final week
New and updated foliage ! my last assets for the final ^^

1 Like

Love watching this develop everyweek. Seeing all the hard work come to fruition is such an honor. Stoked to see the final result :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are finally done. This week has been finishing assets, adding decals (since I was finally able to solve a transparency problem that they were giving me), optimizing lighting, improving the ground and among other fixes.

Thanks to those who were following the progress, especially @PresumptivePanda :blush:
It really took time but it was worth it. :muscle:

You can follow the project also on:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/6bXzX5

CAMARAS

WORK

1 Like

Hi again @Rodmarie_Ruiz,

What a bittersweet post to write :slightly_smiling_face:

On one hand, I’m thrilled to have finally seen it all put together and finished (and looking amazing!). While on the other hand, I’m quite sorrowful to no longer have your weekly updates to look forward to.
As expected, the map came together beautifully and every detail seems immensely polished and charming. It’s been such an honor to watch this develop and I’m super grateful to have been given the opportunity to become a fan of your work.

I hope to see more of your projects floating around the Unreal Engine forums, but maybe after a well deserved break. :joy: Thanks so much for sharing your art and I look forward to seeing what you create next!

1 Like