(WIP) Multiplayer Halo Map (Fan art) Updated

Actual state:

This is my new project, it is a multiplayer map based on the game Halo, in which I will develop both the environment and the models, trying to recreate it as faithfully as possible, taking certain liberties in its composition.
Any criticism that is constructive is always welcome.
I hope you like it.

References:

21206-27660844-659048426

blocking of my project:

1 Like

New Advances of the week in the modular system and some props:

New stage advances with some applied modular parts and new modules created in Maya

1 Like

New advances in the laboratory, first part of general lighting and start of texturing of some props.

In this update of the project I have advanced in the radar and in the construction of the spacecraft

Great job here!

You have really captured the essence of Halo! Watching your work put me in the mood for a “Capture the Flag” match! I love the lighting effect on the satellite dish! Are those shields on the catwalk? What would you say is the most fun part of creating this map?

This week I have focused on the advancement of the spaceship that will be in the hangar and on some loose props

1 Like

Thank you for your comment little by little more progress will be made and I await your comments and opinions

1 Like

Hello SiscoGarrido!

Thank you so much for sharing your latest progress with your Halo Map project! The spaceship looks wicked cool in the hangar! Perfection! I noticed that you included a model on the upper level of the hangar for perspective! I am so impressed!

Sharing your vision board of inspiration with us shows how much creativity you employ with your work! I must say that your hangar is spot on! Are you choosing to include any particular Halo factions or anymore references to Halo factions in your map?

This week I have focused on the props, both in the creation of new ones, and in the texturing and placement of them on the stage.

2 Likes

Hello and thank you very much again for your comments, I really do not intend to include any halo faction, only to create the most similar scenario possible in this project. I will continue to cover all the advances, again thanks for your comments.

1 Like

Okay, cool! :sunglasses: You’re most welcome, Sisco!

I continue to be astonished and impressed with your map, and rather enjoy seeing its progress! How long have you been creating meshes in Maya? Has scaling your meshes been a challenge for you?

This week he continued with the setting up of the stage and some props

1 Like

During these holidays I have been working on the materials, the level design and some texturing tests and modular adaptation of the terrain and structures.

2 Likes

Hello Sisco!

You certainly have been busy during the holidays! It shows in your progress! The hangar continues to become increasingly impressive, and I love the curvature of your structures! Will the doors on the structures remain open, or do they auto-open/close?

Hello and thank you very much for your review, the truth is that in this project I will keep the doors static for the time being due to lack of time, although if I can, I will create a simple blueprint event that performs the action when you approach.

1 Like

This week I have modified the main weapon and I have dedicated myself to expanding with the modular systems modules for the war factory and the glazed area in the center that I will implement in the environment the following week once textured

2 Likes

This week I have already been able to texture the factories shorten part of the terrain in addition to the arduous task of the modular part of building it in Unreal.
In the next few weeks, in addition to the texturing of the landscape, I will make cinematics.

3 Likes

Hello SiscoGarrido, my friend!

Thank you for the continued sharing of your progress! Everything is looking really fleshed out now! What makes the process arduous in building things in Unreal? Is it challenging to assemble modular parts into a whole inside the engine?

BTW, I immediately thought of you when I saw this trailer! Please tell me that you’ve seen this! LOL! What are your thoughts?

Hello Dovah, good, thanks for showing me the traales, I had not seen it, the truth is that it is very epic and impressive, personally I like it a lot

1 Like