(WIP) Multiplayer Halo Map (Fan art) Updated

This week I have reduced the environment to make it more compact and delimited the area with rocky mountains, as well as finalizing the missing modular parts and creating the first cameras.

1 Like

This week I have completely finished the modular part and I have already started adding props to the structures creating a more complete environment, I have completely modified the first construction that I created, giving it more play in labyrinth-type interiors

3 Likes

Hello @SiscoGarrido , my friend!

I am very excited to see your latest updates! The cinematic really helped bring your map into perspective! Is this project a project for school/university? If so, what course are you studying? Do you have a Halo-inspired name for your map?

Hello, I have done the career of Technical Artist and this is a job from the accelerator part of my last year.
If I gave the stage a name and we even imitated a cover, here I show it to you…

Thank you for following my progress and for your opinions friend.

1 Like

This week I have been working on giving the landscape a first pass and with the general lighting of the scene, both in the sky and the global illumination.

3 Likes

Hi @SiscoGarrido !

Thank you for your reply and for sharing your cover! :raised_hands:t4: Since this is your last year, what are your plans after graduation?

Hello @Get_DOVAH_it !!
I would love to work in the industry as a technical artist, now I’m specializing a bit on my own in vfx and shaders and I hope to be successful in it. a greeting

1 Like

This week I have finished the landScape, using megascand and my own quixelmixer textures in addition to the lighting and adding the reflections caps in the environment
Hope you like.

3 Likes

This week I have changed the lighting having an image of halo infinity as a reference, in addition to finishing the post-processing, and adding all the props in the structures

2 Likes

Hello Sisco!

Changing the lighting adds so much to the glowing effect of the structures! Everything looks more intense and interesting. You’re doing an impressive job with this project! I’m amazed at how much progress you’ve made since starting 4 months ago! Have you chosen a rig for your character model? Do you have an ArtStation account?

Hello @Get_DOVAH_it and thanks, if I have my account in artstation, it’s next https://www.artstation.com/sisco_valhalla
aunque this something ovity and the pondre the day, once the project is finished, it will include in it my reel and my other works.
If you are interested, this is my youtube channel: Sisco Valhalla - YouTube
where I also upload something content.
greetings

1 Like

These weeks I have modified the skybox I have even made changes in the lighting and post processing, in the end of the environment so that it looks like the biggest mungo and in the collisions among other things, I hope you like it

04_avanceCambioDisparoMirilla

2 Likes

This week I am already finishing the project, you can see the progress of the decals, ambient fog and other advances such as the new crystals or the emergency lights.

2 Likes

Hi Sisco!

Thank you so much for sharing your Artstation and YT channel links with us! I love the mountains that you’ve added to the background in the environment! It makes the world look much larger! Is that the Halo ring in the sky? Also, will you be sharing a video flythrough of your project? That would be most awesome! Great work, my friend! It has been an honor to watch your project develop from beginning to the end!

The honor has been mine, once finished I will upload a video, thanks for your opinions and support.

1 Like

Finishing the project, the only thing missing is the last touches and the sound and to hide the intersection between the constructions and the land.

2 Likes

Project finished due to lack of correction but I don’t think there are any major modifications.
It has been a pleasure to share these advances and experience with this wonderful community.
I hope you liked it.
A cordial greeting.

3 Likes

Hi Sisco!

:confetti_ball: Congratulations on the completion of your impressive Halo Map project, and thank you for sharing your final video flythrough! :confetti_ball:

I wish you great luck in your future endeavors on your journey to become a technical artist!

Last post with the completion of the project, again I hope you liked the progress and the project itself and enjoyed it as much as I did. Thank you very much for everything and greetings

1 Like