[WIP] Mad Mars

Here is our new update post :
https://www.reddit.com/r/playark/comments/3l2e5g/mod_mad_mars_update_2/

Mad Mars team is looking for new members !

We’re looking to expand our team !
If you are a 3d artist or a blueprint guru, come and join us !
Our goal with the mad mars mod is to learn and improve new skills and have fun doing it, if you think you are motivated enough to bring something to the project :
Send an email to or send a PM here :slight_smile:

We have a new blueprinter on the team : !

We’re still looking for people who wants to work on the mod with us :slight_smile:

Example of tasks :

**3D Modeling **

• Furnitures for our bunker feature.
  • New pod model for our custom drops.

Blueprint / Data Modification

• Custom survival settings (hunger, thirst, …)
  • Martian dust storm event
  • Overhaul of the crafting system (almost everything turned in blueprints available in drops)

We’re looking for people who can do :

Level Design / Landscape

Alors ce mod comment sa avance, je vous aucune nouvelle images :confused:

Ça avance. On postera des images bientôt :slight_smile:

Looking pretty good so far, noticed some artifacting/tearing but that’s expected with alpha.

Keen to see the finished product.

-WM

Modeling Help

Hi
I am a 3D modeler interested in your Madmars for Ark Survival Evolved. Looking at your thread I see you need help with furniture for your bunkers. I feel I can help. I specialize in modeling Autodesk Maya and have a lot of free time on my hands. I can also do animation and texturing but modeling is my art. I feel this would be a nice project and worth my time. I am interested to be a member of your team. I think this would be a great way to spend my time. Just ask me what you want to model, some ideas and maybe a drawing and ill make it and send to you in the format of your pleasing.

Thanks

Please do not spam

Hi Eyan,

Sadly the project is no longer alive for various reasons.