WIP - House

Nice work again, rafareis, thank you so much for sharing your settings. I am making some test, now using Swarm agent with 3 computers to speed up the building processes.
You are right about the koola lightmass setintng, they kill the computer.
Now I have to found the right setting for baselightmass depending on Static Lighting Level Scale.

Good job! congrats!

Hey Rafareis123, absolutely stunning work!
I wanted to ask you (again because the question was already posed), how you lit this scene? Did you really just use a directional light and a sky?? How on earth did you get it to look so good or did you also put in some “fake” lights at the right places to add some luminance, or can you set up the directional and sky to make it be enough - just like the vray sun p.e…

I am currently trying out the bounceplane/spotlight approach and not really getting the results I’d like…

Thank you already and I hope you’re having a great day!

, I only used a directional light with skylight. I don’t use additional lights to improve the light counces. Lightmass can handle a nice indirect illumination from one light source!

Hey guys, a little more progress. Unfortunately the build time has increased a lot : 10 hours :frowning:

Fantastic!, another gorgeous work man!. there’s a part (from time 0:55 to 1:00) that look little fake (mostly due to the water pool shader) but the video is great.

Cheers,

Very nice work on the background environment! Looks very real to me.

As for water I think it looks good. good enough imo.

Are you taking part of the vineyard challenge? Because your scenery would look great for that !!!

hm, I think it´s a nice challenge, but I will not participate… maybe in another oportunity.

Just a small walktrough. I’m working on second floor now.

hi rafareis your work really inspiring and amazing work.
may I know how you do the grass? isit a mesh?

Really good job, looking great! Only problem I can see is the water shader for the pool, but others already pointed that out. Other than that, it looks really really good.

horoxhoro : It´s just 2 planes with a masked bitmap, there is no secret, but remember to give a lot of color variation.

I’m trying to improve the water shader… Also I have started to add characters in the scene!

Hey it s a great work done by you. Congratulations for it. It really come out nice. I also recently read omicron granite reviews as suggested by my friend. These home improvement reviews are good for those who want to remodel their house and make it look stylish.

What do you use the settings in BaseLightmass.ini ProductionQuality?