[WIP] Command Bridge Star Trek Ship

Hello everyone, this is my last post. My final project of the Videogame Art Master is finished. This week I don’t have many updates regarding assets or the environment, some change in brightness and luminosity. I have focused more on the video sequences. I upload the latest captures and in the link of my artstation where I have uploaded this project in case you want to see the video sequences. In case the link is inappropriate, please have the administrators delete it and let me know.

It has been a pleasure to share with everyone the work of the command bridge set in Star Trek, personally I have enjoyed it a lot and I hope to continue making new projects and uploading them to this great community so that I can continue learning and growing as a 3D artist.
Greetings to all and thank you very much

4 Likes

These screenshots are amazing, @Jon.Avred, but the video sequences on your Artstation really do your creation justice! The quality of the detail in your creation is even more impressive when viewed in motion.

Thank you for sharing your process with us here in the forums. It was a pleasure watching your Command Bridge evolve, and I hope to do the same with your future creations. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes