Winter #ue4jam: February 8-11th - THEME: ON THIN ICE

Are all the games going to be available to download like last time?

If not here’s my game, Outpost-88

Game Download: )

Playthrough video:

Hello and Good Day. This is my first time Submitting a game for UE4 Game Jam. Just in case any one wanted to check it out. Good Luck to every one!

Game - Frozen Gold!
Team - Justin Marcotte
Members - Justin Marcotte (KitCoo)

Controls
Arrows - Move
Space - Jump
Ctrl - Swing Pick
Game Pad - Implemented for better experience

download link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LBR…ew?usp=sharing

Hello here’s my jam game, joined a bit late but still made it hope you enjoy it!

Name:

Art, Code and level design all by me.

DL:

Controls:
WASD Walking
Space to jump while in the air you can use a double jump once.

So this is intended for the organisers:

I just realized I packaged my entire project, and not just the single map my game uses, in the link that I submitted. It’s a difference of 500 MB vs 130 MB. As far as the actual game goes they’re identical, but perhaps (and if you’d prefer) I can give you the link for the smaller package? If not then use the link I provided.

Hi all,

just want to share you the information to our first game jam!

Team: Team Harlan
Game: sNOwayOUT
Members: Alan Horton: Game design & level design
Lee Stockton: Game design & Modelling
Pete Gibson-Black: Artist

Download: TeamHarlan_Snowayout.zip - Google Drive

Playthrough Video: https://youtu.be/OeKtPk-VJI4

Controls

Best played with a controller

Left stick - Movement
Right stick - Fire
A button - Special attack
Select - Pause

WASD - Movement
Arrow Keys - Fire
F Key - Special attack
P Key - Pause
V Key - to remove tutorial

We used a couple of packs, mega jam and pro-sound pack for music and sound effects, the animation starter pack for the animations and we decided last minute to use the chameleon -snow effect for post processing as we had an particle effect but couldn’t keep up with the camera speed.

There are still a few minor bugs, but these bugs don’t affect game play. We are still extremely pleased with the game and final submission.

Hope you enjoy

Team Harlan

Here’s the trailer for our submission “” (get it?).

Up to 4 player couch multiplayer with bots or humans! First player is keyboard and next 3 players are gamepads. (Or if there’s only one human player, they can use either gamepad or keyboard)

Here’s a link to download on Itch:

Gameplay video below.

This is our entry to the jam.
It’s a story-teller, typing game with unique visuals.

You can download it here: SevenSlash_TheWayHome.zip - Google Drive

Here’s the playthrough of my game for the jam, “Cooly’s Funky Ride”

Cooly’s Funky Ride is a short auto runner focused on precise jumps and player decision making. The goal is to reach the portal at the end of the course whilst picking up collectibles along the way to increase your score.

This was my first solo jam and I’m quite proud of what I made, looking forward to jamming again in the future and make something better!

All sound effects used were taken from freesound.org
The music that plays is a track from Street Fighter 5 Arcade Edition

Here’s the link to download the game if you want to play it. Dropbox - File Deleted

Our submission is Snow Blind, This is our first game and I am pretty proud of the results. The gameplay is a typical third person platformer with one caveat… you are blind. There are three levels ranging in size and difficulty (and it is very difficult, even for us). My only suggestion… keep moving.

Controlls are WSAD, Space to jump, Click to echo. (Cheat code for those of you who need a leg up hit Q after the level has loaded to turn on the lights.)

You can download the game at: DevelopmentDerby_SnowBlind.zip - Google Drive

We look forward to all your games and hope you enjoy our madness!

So, whatever happened with the Houdini hook up? That just sort of “went away” without any word. Mention of it removed from the OP, and the form itself is gone. Just curious what happened there! The last few times I’ve tried to snag one of the trials/temporary licenses, there have been issues and I miss out, haha…

They give out a limited number of licences before the jam starts, so if you want one it’s best to get it the second you see the jam announcement.