像素流送在Windows系统遇到的某种问题(The Pixel Streaming Plugin May have something wrong on Windows OS)

问题描述:最近一周内,新打包的像素流送4.27.1工程,在对应版本的信令服务器推送下,可以看到流程序,可以操作流程序,但无法像文档《自定义网页》中所述,建立前端网页和UE的数据通信(即Input Event和Send Pixel Response)
已做的对比验证:
1、同样的代码,分别编译一个4.26和4.27版本,在对应版本的信令服务器推送下作数据通信测试,4.27通信失败,4.26通信成功;
2、Epic启动器内,重装4.27引擎,重新建立同代码工程,打包测试,通信依旧失败;
3、找到了一个几周前打包的4.27含像素流送功能工程包,运行测试,通信成功
挺神奇的,就想看看有没有大佬指点下迷津
Description:In this week I find that projects packaged by engine on version 4.27.1 may have a problem.I can see the streaming video play,and I can also control the streaming project ,but I can no longer send or receive data between my web page and my project like the documentation "Customizing the Player Web Page"says.(that means ,"input event"and “send response”)
What I’ve done to find what happened:
1,Create new projects by engine on version 4.27 and 4.26,both of them have a simple level map with the same level blueprint node,script,package and test,the result is :4.27 communicate failed ,and 4.26 communicate successfully
2,Uninstall and install version 4.27.1 on Epic Games Launcher,script and package the node again and test ,the problem exists
3.I find a project also packaged on version 4.27.1 a few weeks ago.and test it ,It is amazing that this project communicate successfully
Now I have no idea ,does anybody know how to solve it or having the same problem?

请问为什么像素流打包之后在浏览器打开无法显示导入的模型?