Windowed Transition Rules

Hi everyone,

as per title: I’ve got an animation blueprint with a State Machine. My state machine has a State A which consists of a sequence player for animation A, and a State B with a sequence player for animation B. I’ve got a transition rule from A to B that checks a boolean BOOL_A as true.

I’d like to enable the transition rule only during certain sections of my animation A, let’s say from frame 45 to frame 200 (random numbers). I initially thought that I could obtain this with anim notifies, using a bool as a sort of semaphore that said “transition is enabled/disabled”. It went good as long as I applied this logic only to animation A within state A, but as soon as I complicated things and used the same logic for animation B things started to get messy. In other words, blending out of animation A and blending in animation B got the timings of the notifications overlapping, which made the semaphore go GREEN (triggered from anim A)->GREEN (from anim B)-> RED ( from anim A) and RED (from anim B). What I’d like to do is disable those animations if I’m blending out of animation A due to transitioning out of state A as well. How can I do that?

Thanks