I am using a source version of UE4 4.15.1-release. I am unable to package my VR project for Windows. The error seems to happen in the last step of the packaging process. I have tried the following things:
- Rebuilding the engine
- Rebuilding the project
- Deleting the Intermediate and Saved folders
- Tried all three packaging configurations i.e Debug, Development, and Shipping; the outcome is the same in each case.
- Tried building my game in VS 2015, it builds fine under the settings Development and Win64. However, I need a package
- UnrealBuildTool closes immediately after I press F5 when it is set as the startup project in VS2015
The complete log is attached[link text]
- I have been able to build Win64 packages for this project just fine when I was using a source version of UE4 4.14
- I have the FMOD plugin in my project too and this is placed in my game’s Plugins folder and not my Engine’s folder because FMOD does not work as an engine plugin anymore for UE4 4.15 due to Epic’s change with monolithic errors. I am not sure if FMOD is affecting the packaging process in some way.
- I am able to build packages just fine for PS4 for the same project
Any help will be greatly appreciated.