Download

“Will virtual reality technology affect the future of film/games industries and its products?”

Hey guys, how are you? I am a master art student at Ravensbourne studying Interactive Digtal Media, and I got a favour to ask, and its part my research about “Will virtual reality technology affect the future of film/games industries and its products?”,

If anyone who has got a virtual reality equipment such as oculus rift, would you do my questionnaire please

[“Will virtual reality technology affect the future of film/games industries and its products?” Survey](“Will virtual reality technology affect the future of film/games industries and its products?”,)

The answer is Yes. :slight_smile:

I think you might want to put “How” at the beginning of your question there. :slight_smile:

Edit: Funny that right after I post this I see the headline story on CNBC is about VR: http://www.cnbc.com/2015/12/18/virtual-reality-is-finally-for-real-and-for-you.html

You know when something is front and center in the business world that it is already changing things.

I believe it will :smiley: