Will UE4 and possible UE5 work on my Mac?

So my Mac specs are
13" 2020 version, 2.3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7, 32 GB 3733 MHz LPDDR4X, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 1536 MB

Will I be fine with the integrated graphics? I am going to upgrade to the M-series macs or just build a PC with solid CPUs and GPUs maybe in the future 2-3 years down the line but right now I am stuck with this machine?

Would you recommend it at all for creative 3D production and rendering with megascans. I am not doing game dev btw.

Macs aren’t optimized for Unreal but it is possible to do work on them. PCs with a hefty graphics card and lots of memory are idea and what it tends to be tuned for,
Since Unreal is free and you’re not buying a new one for a while, the best thing you can do is download a copy of Unreal and give it a spin. Download a free project in the marketplace and try it out.
You can certain work with it and learn.

With only the intel integrated graphics, very doubtful it would run at anything approaching acceptable.

Unfortunately its a horrible time to build a PC, due to shortages and hiked up GPU prices. You may have to make do for now :frowning: