Will physics asset resize itself after doing bone transform in AMBP?

Hi there,

I noticed that once I do transform modified bone in my AMBP, my PhAT bodies will stay with the original skeletal size and that caused my character’s foot clip into the ground. Is there any way to solve this issues?

If there’s no solution for this, then could anyone give me a hint on how to deal with the situation where you want your player to be able to customize character skeleton (height for example) and at the same time have the correct PhAT aligned to their customized skeleton.

Btw it’s my first time posting a question on the answer hub, so please forgive me if I did not follow any convention for posting :slight_smile:

Are you sure that the Phat is not scaling equally with the SK > specific bone change?

I believe the real problem is the AnimBP > Root bone length. And CharacterBP > Capsule height.
Both need to be adjusted (if you change Leg bones), to form a working Character for collision and for how running looks.

1. If Leg bones get taller then Root bone must also get taller (the bone that goes from the Ground up to the Hip/waist area = the Character’s anchor point) - or else Character Mesh feet will push below ground level.
  2. AND a Height-mod asset needs to be smart > to also communicate the height change to CharBP > Capsule height. Or else the total height of Character mesh (the bones) will not match the Capsule = collision issues.