Wild West!

Hey all! My brain has been having a melt down these past few weeks, maybe someone has some inspiration for me? I keep trying to find a cool unique title for a wild west game…
Does anyone have any ideas?

What’s the game about

Idea about what exactly???

An idea for a title. I’ve been trying to avoid the whole Wild West: [insert whatever here], and have a unique title. I was thinking Fame, and Fortune. The game takes place in the Wild West, where a citizen is starting down a path, but what path depends on you, will you become a notorious outlaw, or will you become a famous lawman known for saving the day! Maybe you have fortune from finding gold in the mines…

1. Six In the Chamber - References a revolver holding six bullets

2. Heavy Boots - Cowboy boots are a staple of the “Wild West”; this could also refer to having the fill the shoes of someone who has died in the family, or it can be used as a reference to the player character taking over a company or position.

3. Saddle - Refers to horses

4. Dusty Roads - Refers to the landscape

5. Deadly Chambers - Shootouts and duels are something people associate with the area

6. Wooden Posts - In towns to “park” horses

7. Slinger - Short for “gunslinger”

8. Wild Life - Punny Title; refers to animals in the area, that the player will be living a “wild” (extraordinary/dangerous) life, or that they are living in what some would consider the wild.

9. A Dance with Dust/Roses - The “cool” title; more of a reference to The Dark Tower series

10. West - simple, but fitting

That’s just off the top of my head.

If I think of anymore I’ll let you know.

~ Jason

The Wild West Chronicle? :smiley:

Shining Spurs?

Thanks for the suggestions, and inspiration, it means a lot. I’ve been so sick of looking at “MyProject” It felt it needed a title badly, and I just couldn’t wrap my head around it.

Awesome! I love the definitions beside them.

I scratched my head a lot on the idea of adding “The Wild West” in front of anything.

Knitter, what does Shining Spurs mean?

Spurs are those little thorns or spikey wheels on the boots to control the horse.

Glad I could be of some help.

Be sure to let me know what title you end up settling on (whether it be one I came up with or another)!

~ Jason

• Gunslingers And Desperados
  • Outlaw
  • Frontier (think this might’ve been used)
  • Tales of the West

Don’t worry about it. The name of the project is simply unimportant until you actually have a project to show. You’ll have plenty of time to come up with something.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: Good Advice