Wiki Tutorial Requests

Yes I agree simple multiplayer examples would be great

And yes I also agree simpler examples would be great, I’ve tried to move in that direction lately! I think my AI tutorial is a good example of my new efforts toward being concise, hee hee!

Custom UE4 AI Path Following, Customize Pathing Every Tick!
https://wiki.unrealengine.com/AI_Navigation_in_C%2B%2B,_Customize_Path_Following_Every_Tick

[QUOTE=DamirH;283609]
A bit off topic, but when writing a wiki entry what are the places that it has to be manually added to? I know it appears in the list on its own, but what about the Most Recent Entries etc?
[/QUOTE]

I will ask Epic about this :)

[QUOTE=karltheawesome;283868]
This is a bit of an aside but I think the wiki could use more organisation. There are only 6  categories on the  page which have a lot of overlap and 100's of articles in total which are otherwise un-organised. I think it would be helpful to have more sub categories based on tasks that people are commonly going to want to do. It's easy enough to find things when you search but that only works when you know what your looking for, there's no real way of stumbling across interesting stuff just by browsing. 

I'm not sure how much power we have as ordinary users to make new categories to do this kind of thing but I would be willing to help out with this kind of project.
[/QUOTE]

I will bring this great feedback to the Epic Wiki Staff's attention :)

Great to hear from you!

Rama