Widget Position to World Location?

Hello, I want to know if there is a way to retrieve World Location (or ray) from Widget Position.
There is ‘Project World Location to Widget Position’, but not the reverse method?

What I’m trying to do:
place the actor on the right side of the screen (exactly at the 3/4 location, assuming the screen width is 1) no matter what screen size is.

The node you’re after: Deproject Screen To World

What I’m trying to do: place the actor
on the right side of the screen

You will need to specify the depth for that, too.

• either a set distance from the camera (imagine you’re inside a bubble and project onto its inside)
  • or trace against some geometry using the resulting position & direction, Hit Result will have your data
  • or use Line Plane Intersection, trace against that plane and place the actor at the resulting Intersection

exactly at the 3/4 location, assuming
the screen width is 1) no matter what
screen size is.

This is unclear. There are things to consider that you did not mention. Like mesh screen-size (hard to do in BPs), fov, aspect ratio, probably account for camera setup. Not sure how you envisioned this to work but it can be more complex that one assumes.

Thanks for the reply! I have a floor plane, and I’m planning to place the actor on the ray-plane hit point. Mesh size is constant, so I don’t think there will be a huge problem after this.