Widget placed in front of the VR Pawn is not working anymore when a scene capture (component) 2D is added to a render target

Hi, I placed a widget as an interface in front of the VR pawn so that it is always in the field of view. Now I want to add a minimap to the interface using a scene capture (component) 2D and a render target. Then I wanted to set a render target material as material on an image in the interface widget. However, the complete interface is not visible anymore when I render the scene capture (component) 2D in a render target.
I tried to use a scene capture component 2D as a child of a map camera in the VR pawn, as well as scene capture 2D placed in the environment.
I also used the render target material on the interface that is attached to the VR pawn, as well as on a widget that is placed in the scene and as a material on a sphere ( so that the setting “user interface” in the material is not selected). It’s still not working. The widget always disappears as soon as the scence capture (component) 2D is rendered into the render target.
Thanks in advance!

I found the solution: you have to deactivate “capture every framerate” in the scence capture component