Widget not filling the entire screen after adding things to the canvas panel

So, I’m trying to create this widget, but for some reason everything is much smaller than it should. I’m doing this on UE5, which for some reason doesn’t come with the Canvas Panel by default anymore, so I add it, and then add all the other things that I need, which in this case is an image and a button. Everything here should have the same resolution, which is 1024x768, the canvas has it, the image has it and the game window also has it, but for some reason, what’s inside the canvas gets smaller. I’ve tried not adding the Canvas Panel and just adding the image, and in that situation, it would stay the right size. I’d really appreciate some help with this as I have no idea what’s happening, this never happened in UE4. Sorry if this is in the wrong category, this is my first time posting anything.

1 Like

When embedding the image to the canvas have you tried using the anchor to fill the view?

Also don’t forget to set the offsets to zero :+1:

Screenshot 2022-04-13 003550

1 Like

That did work for the image, but the rest just stays the same, they are still small then they should. But this is good enough for now. Thank you.

here this two point , scale change to 1

2 Likes

That was exactly it, thank you so much.