Widget Documentation Plugin (Widget to PDF)

Hi everyone, I want to create a support thread for “Widget Documentation Plugin”, will also use this topic to post updates and info for this pack.

My Plugin allows you to save Widget as PDF or Image, you can easily convert Widget to Texture and Save or Load Text from files

**Video Example of Use: **Link](How To Make PDF in Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) - YouTube)

Example Project Source (v 4.24): Link](WidgetDocumentationPluginExample_Source_424.zip - Google Drive)
Example Project Build (v 4.24 for Windows):Link](WidgetDocumentationPluginExample_Build_424_Windows64.zip - Google Drive)

Features:

• Save Widget as PDF page;
  • Save Widget as Image;
  • Convert Widget to Texture;
  • Save Text to Disk;
  • Load Text from File;

Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux (other platforms need to test)
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux (other platforms need to test)

Support: [EMAIL=“gregorshin@gmail.com”]gregorshin@gmail.com

Glad to announce that Widget Documentation Plugin support Android platform. So now you can easy make PDF inside UE4

Hello, I can’t find a link to the documentation where it explains how to add it to the project step by step. Could you please share it or a video