Widget Component Space "screen" not Touchable when using Mobile default Virtualjoystick

Hi LiL-Nase-Xatar,

I will communicate with my team and find out what recourse you have. They are not available on the weekends, so please give me around two business days to receive a reply from them.

@LiL-Nase-Xatar

Thank you for your patience. I heard from my team today, and the best way to discover if the bug was fixed is to review the release notes. Unfortunately, the team that handles bug reports doesnā€™t contact you directly unless more clarity is needed from you. This is how it is always handled. Iā€™m sorry that I couldnā€™t provide you with the answer Iā€™m sure you were looking for.

i fixed it thank u, but i have problem the point light works perfectly on my windows packaged project, but on android packaged its 100% dark 0 lights? do u have solution ? thanks

1 Like

Hi @LiL-Nase-Xatar !

I am so happy to learn that you were able to find a fix for your initial issue! Unfortunately, this isnā€™t my level of expertise. However, I encourage you to post a new topic featuring your question. :wink:

same problem, 2023 still unresolved

Same problem in 2024 :frowning: