Widget - Array Crash

We need more detailed description, with screenshots and stuff, to understand what doesn’t work.

Hello! I was making an interface for my character. I applied an array on hearts it on hud and when I try to active on blueprint character, the game crashed. → Create Array of widget does not work.

Just create a interface from health object on widget and try to call it on character blueprint linked to proper widget.

Your wording is ambiguous for any person which is not familiar with your project.

Hey Tulk-

Can you explain what your setup is like and exactly when the crash occurred? Please include the callstack and log files from the crash as well. Any additional information you can provide that will help me reproduce the crash on my end will also be helpful.

I already sent it on log crash! =)

Problem is, they receive thousands of them every day and finding your particular one without any useful info about it is unrealistic.

The info is on the log crash!

Log crash → When the engine crash!

It will help me in searching for the crash report you submitted if you can provide at least your machine ID (which will appear in the crash report window along with the callstack). As CriErr mentioned, locating your specific report without a means to narrow down the search is not possible.

Hey Tulk-

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will follow up.

Cheers