widget animation freeze when saving

Hello folks !

I have a problem :

• when my widget has 1 animation, all is fine, I can play it in game
  • when my widget has 2 animations, the editor freezes when saving (50 or 57%) with cpu at 25% (1 core), the memory doesn’t increase (or decrease) and the disk isn’t used (no file read/written).
  • If i delete the second anim, the editor can save again …

Have a nice day !

Hello mdonge,

I was unable to reproduce this issue on our end. I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.

Quick questions:

1. Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
  2. If so, could you provide a detailed list of steps to reproduce this issue on our end?
  3. Could you provide screen shots of any widgets that may be involved with this issue?

it doesn’t happen in a blanc project …
Can it be because of lot of textlabel/buttons in the animation ? (~50 controls)

Edit : after making the 2nd anim from 0, the editor is able to save until I add some keyframes …

Probably my computer isn’t able to manage all these keyframes …

Edit 2 : If I put all my anims in a single animation, I can save but it’s really long …

Edit 3 : If I compile before saving it’s all fine

I am happy that you were able to find a workaround for your issue. With out the ability to reproduce this issue on our end. I will be unable to write up a report. I will be converting your last comment to an answer. If at any point you are able to provide a more information on how to reproduce this issue on our end please feel free to reopen this thread with that information and I will be happy to assist you further.

Make it a great day