Why this actor replication response is not constant?

Hey everyone,

I’m currently working on a project and I’m having trouble replicating the location of an actor.

Video

In the video, you’ll notice that the replication of the location starts midway the path of the actor, and if moved again, it becomes more responsive. However, if left alone for some seconds, it becomes unresponsive, much like in the beginning.

The code of the movent its the following

This part of the graph is the movement itself. First ti removes any trace of the Actor occupying the tile, then removes de displaying marker as a path tile and tells the actor that it is moving so the animgraph start playing the correct animation. All this works properly and replicates instantaneusly.

Then the importat happens, It set current location and the goal locations which is the adjacent tile anchor point location. Then on a timeline the actor moves from Tile A to Tile B over .3 seconds. When the timeline ends, it goes an tries to see if it got it the last tile or if it has to repeat the process to move to the next tile.

If anyone has experience with this or could point me in the right direction, I’d greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

i think we’ll need to see the code on this

Sorry for forgetting the image, here it is. I’ll edit the first post.

This part of the graph is the movement itself. First ti removes any trace of the Actor occupying the tile, then removes de displaying marker as a path tile and tells the actor that it is moving so the animgraph start playing the correct animation. All this works properly and replicates instantaneusly.

Then the importat happens, It set current location and the goal locations which is the adjacent tile anchor point location. Then on a timeline the actor moves from Tile A to Tile B over .3 seconds. When the timeline ends, it goes an tries to see if it got it the last tile or if it has to repeat the process to move to the next tile.

so is that event running only on server as it should be?

im not sure what the toggleismoving is for but that should just be replicated not an RPC

also just double check your timeline isnt messed up, a weird curve could be causing this