Why the bsp brush doesnt show in wireframe either cant be selected

the bsp brush doesnt show in wireframe mode and also cant be selected in real-time mode,even disappear in actors window,i can only select the face.

Hey jdjd12.

Can you give me steps to reproduce this issue? In a new level, when I drag a BSP brush into the level then switch to wireframe mode, I see the wireframe of the BSP normally. I can also select it in Simulate mode and it’s visible in the Scene Outliner.

I see that. Do you know what might have caused it to happen? When I make a cylinder BSP in my level, I can still see it in Wireframe mode and still select it.

see…i cant see the cylinder in wireframe mode but the face can be selected,pretty strange…

Hi jdjd12,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you.

none of my brushes are visible in wire-frame orthographic view at all. Cant see anything unless I turn to lighted.

turning off game view (G) helped here