why the actual names changing and why outliner refuse to take to thier actual locations

hi guys why is these actors named actor not thier name they are static meshes and why the world outliner refuse to take me to thier location and instead it take me to the bluepint location unless i click on them here is my code

if (SpawnInfo.PlaneMesh) // Assuming the train is at index 0
{
float RandomChance = FMath::RandRange(0.0f, 1.0f);
if (RandomChance <= SpawnInfo.PlaneSpawnProbability)
{
// Spawn an empty actor to attach the component to
FActorSpawnParameters SpawnParams;
FString UniqueName = FString::Printf(TEXT(“PlaneActor_%d_%s”), ObstacleIndex, *FDateTime::Now().ToString(TEXT(“%Y%m%d%H%M%S%f”)));
SpawnParams.Name = FName(UniqueName);
AActor
NewPlaneActor = GetWorld()->SpawnActor(AActor::StaticClass(), SpawnPosition, SpawnInfo.PlaneRotation, SpawnParams);

// Create the static mesh component and attach it to the new actor
            UStaticMeshComponent* PlaneComponent = NewObject<UStaticMeshComponent>(NewPlaneActor, UStaticMeshComponent::StaticClass());
            PlaneComponent->SetStaticMesh(SpawnInfo.PlaneMesh);
            PlaneComponent->SetWorldLocation(SpawnPosition + SpawnInfo.PlaneLocationOffset);
            PlaneComponent->SetWorldRotation(SpawnInfo.PlaneRotation);
            PlaneComponent->SetWorldScale3D(SpawnInfo.PlaneScale);
            PlaneComponent->RegisterComponent();
            PlaneComponent->AttachToComponent(NewPlaneActor->GetRootComponent(), FAttachmentTransformRules::KeepWorldTransform);

// Add the new actor with the attached plane component to the array of spawned actors
            SpawnedActors.Add(NewPlaneActor);
        }
        }