Why My Physic Collision Is Not Complete?

Hi! I have an issue with my character physic where the capsule collision is not enough. This character model is exported from daz3d and modify in blender then when I import the character to ue4 from blender (The modified version) the physic collision becomes like the screenshot.

But, when I import directly from daz3d exported fbx (without modification in blender) it becomes perfect with full of physic collision. I’ve been trying for 4 days to fix it but nothing fixes it. So, is there a way to make custom physic capsule collision that works with cloth physic collision?
I would like to know the alternatives or other way that I could fix it.

You’re the only other guy I know who has this problem. I have the same issue with my own skeleton physics, even though my rigging is fine. Any way to fix the skeleton hierarchy? How do I fix this?

You shouldn’t put your question in the answer field, making it a false answer status. But anyway, I’ve found the solution after a few weeks I submitted this request ticket.

The first thing that you need to see is the mesh size and the bone size to make sure it is huge enough for the engine to generate the capsule collision. If it still doesn’t work then you can create the physic collision asset from scratch but still, you have to make sure that the bones are scaled in the right size otherwise it won’t calculate correctly.

As a matter of fact, this problem is because of the bone size. Try this solution first and see what you got.

I tried adjusting the mesh and armature to the appropriate scale and export it to Unreal Engine, but i still have the same problem. I don’t know what to do.
Here are the scales in Blender.

What about scaling up the mesh when importing the skeletal mesh in unreal? If it still doesn’t work then you can try to create it from scratch inside unreal. You can follow this video on how to properly create the capsule collision inside the physic asset.

I hope the video can solve your problem.

PhysicAssetCreationYT

I just fixed my problem! Now I can scale the physics no problem! Thank you so much! I can only hope now that my clothing physics will be just as successful! Sorry for my reaction earlier.

heloo can I know how you fix it? i have same problem. I searching for 5 days how to fix it. can u help me?