why my metahuman is not being shown in quixel bridge UE5.2

Hello,
i created a metahuman in metahuman creator but i can’t find it in my UE 5.2 quixel bridge plugin. All presets are being shown but when i select “my metahuman”, nothing is being shown. Tried installing the stand alone version of quixel bridge inside which it is present but still i 'm unable to download it from there since it supports only previous versions. i watched a lot of tutorials where users access it from their quixel plugin. Tried signing out and in several times still the same result. Exported my metahuman as a mhb file which i found to be of no use. i’m a total beginner in ue so i would appreciate if any one could guide me on resolving this problem.
Thank you

2 Likes

Hey,

Make sure you have the latest Bridge version downloaded in the Epic Games Launcher, and that you are signed in to the same account as you are on MetaHuman creator.

Linking the docs for reference too:

Hope that helps!

1 Like

resolved by updating quixel bridge plugin.
Thank you for the help

I have the same problem, but updating did not solve my problem.
When I want to download Metahuman that I customized earlier from Bridge software and transfer it to Maya, Metahuman does not display the My Metahuman section, what is the solution?
However, the Bridge plugin in the Unreal Engine displays the customized Metahuman, My Metahuman in the Bridge!!!

I have the exact same problem, no matter if i used a different PC for this, My Metahumans won’t show up, but have the updated version as an image in the “Local → My Metahuman” file but get important as a non updated version of the MH

Hello, I also have a similar issue where I cannot see the My MetaHuman panel. Can anyone help?