Why my can’t I move any actor in viewport and the lights seems strange

Hello. One day I opened my project in ue5, all the things seem strange.
First I can’t move any actor in the viewport, but I can move them by change the position parameter in detail plane. Then the point light can’t lighten anything, only the directional light can be seen but the effect is not like before. Even I create a new level its effect is also strange. And the HDRI backdrop doesn’t show the full image in the background, only shows a color. If I create a new project everything will be right, but this project every level even new level is strange.
I don’t know what was wrong, could you help me?

Are you perhaps in game mode?
If you press G on the keyboard you will hide all icons and manipulators in the viewport.

Pressing G again should go back to the normal editor view.

Hello, it’s not game mode. I didn’t mean I can’t see the actor’s icons in the viewport, I mean I can’t move them and the lights seemed strange.

This thread has the same problem. I think you need to enable “Show Transform Widget”. Details are in the post

hello, as the last pic i posted, the transform widget is on and i can see it in the viewport, but i can’t move the actor by dragging the widget. Can this be a ue5 bug?

Hi, i just found out that i can move the actor with Ctrl key pressing. So did I set something wrong before to make this happen?

By the way, what i am most curious about is the strange lighting effect

I‘ve solved. I just setted ‘Near Clipping Plane’ to 0 to made this happen.
Thank you all the same.