Why Marketplace error: You may have exceeded the posting rate limit. Please wait a few minutes before you try again

Why am I getting this error on the Unreal Marketplace website???

1. I got this error when clicking on the next page 30 of the July sale. (Ive been clicking thru the pages since yesterday, and I open each asset I’m interested in, in a new tab. (But I only opened 5 new tabs per 2 mins - thus not an alarming amount of hits.) Are you blocking me for accessing so many pages = faulty AI?)
  2. I got the error when clicking on YOUR redirect link to someone’s Youtube video.
  3. I left ~3 questions today. (Don’t see this as an issue.)
  4. I got there error in another browser with different IP. Thus I think the error is on your end, perhaps too many people accessing the Market before the sale ends?

Anyways, please advise and fix. I need to buy before the sale ends tonight. Ty.

Q2:
The terms of sale “Thru July 17” means throughout the day of July 17, and thus ends at the end of July 17 (midnight)?
Or does it mean it ends as soon as July 17 starts (end of July 16th midnight)? Ty.

Update. Their site worked again after ~20 mins. But hope someone from Epic can see this, to avoid it happening at the very end of a sale. (Too much traffic or short term error?)

And if anyone knows Q2, ty.