Why isn't my second teleport button not working?

I’m still very new to UE4 and don’t know how to do almost anything, so please bear with me if this is a stupid question. The top portion of the script is so that when I come into range of the button and click the Q key and that it will teleport me to another room where the cube is located. The bottom portion of script is identical, but designed for another button and another cube in another room. The bottom portion doesnt work, and I have no idea why. Also, I’m unsure how to get the teleport to work when only hovering my mouse over the button. Thank you any help you might have!

IIRC you can’t actually hook up two identical keypress events, even though the editor doesn’t give an error if you add them to the blueprint. Basically what happens if you press Q is that it only registers the top one and not the bottom one. Thus the bottom diagram never gets executed.

What you can do is to make sure that the signal from the top keypress event node goes to both gate nodes. It’s not possible to drag more than one line from an output, but you can circumvent this first draging it to a ‘sequence’ node, from which you can send it to as many other nodes as you want.

I tried that, but the problem is still there :frowning: it goes through the game but for whatever reason the teleport is still not executed. The top portion works but still not the bottom

In that case there might be something wrong with the overlap. Does the BeginOverlap (NewBlueprint) Event fire properly?

You might want to check the collision settings on whatever component is supposed to overlap in NewBlueprint and see if any of them are different from the one you’re using in the Cube2_blueprint.