Why is Unreal Engine Editor so heavy and slow?

Hello, I would like to know why the Unreal Engine Editor is so heavy? between the compilation of shaders which takes a lot of time and which starts with each modification of a material and the packaging of a project which takes a really unmeasured time with errors finally unknown after 2 hours of construction.
Errors often due to strange and poorly updated caches and scattered all over the hard drive, and speaking of hard drive the unreal editor takes insane size on the HDD

Ladies and Gentlemen of Epic Games, can you guarantee that Unreal Engine 5 will not have these very, very annoying issues?

You’re not the only one. Ever since 4.22, it’s gotten worst. Too much time taking to delete single and simple objects. Substance plugin is now more ■■■■ and unresponsive and makes pc crash. I mean for a 5 minutes work we have to wait 30 minutes, at this rate we wouldn’t be able to complete anything. If this continues, I can guarantee epic n unreal will face serious consequences.

About shaders… i was too experiencing slow shaders compilation time, usually i waited about 15-20 second to apply one node for preview. And i found information that, UEShaderWorker processes have low priority, and if you change priority for them, eventually they will comeback to low priority again, because its coded inside engine.

So, i found little software to control priority of shaders:
https://forums.unrealengine.com/community/community-content-tools-and-tutorials/1600540-ue4-shader-compiler-accelerator-for-win