Why is UE causing internet loss?

I’ve been dealing with random internet connection issues for the past couple of weeks. Even bought a new WiFi adapter… And now I’ve only just realized that the issue has been Unreal Engine all along. Haha

Anyway, once I have UE running, within 5 minutes or so, my internet browser grinds to a hault. I’m not actually losing connection, per say, but my connection becomes so slow that trying to load any web page results in DNS resolve failure 100% of the time. Nothing is being downloaded when this happens, including from Epic Launcher.

Since I spent two weeks trying to fix everything else, I’ve ruled out, well, everything else. Win10 firewall is disabled. Tried disabling Win Defender (No other active AV). Changing the name server to openDNS or my ISP doesn’t help (I use Google’s). Flushing DNS cache, releasing/renewing does nothing. Cleaned browser cache. Tried other browsers. Disabled ISPv6.

I fiddled with just about every option related to networking. Simply; When UE is on, my internet is off. Help would be awesome.

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks