Why is there no Default tab when you playe an actor into a world

So i watched a tutorial where a guy was making a blueprint so you could pick up weapons. At the end of the tutorial he
places his actor into the world. Now he selects under the rendering tab the default tab where he has a tab called itmes to add where he selects the sword. But i dont have an default tab. The first tab is the details tab. We both have that. now his secont tab is the default tab. But i dont have a default tab my next tab is rendering. plz someone help me im really stuck.

Can you show the video timestamp?

Hi,
when you made blueprint for some actor then process is following:

1. create file by right click in some folder in content browser and select base class for your blueprint, then give it some name
  2. open it to edit
  3. Now, you can add some component to it from left panel
  4. Also, you can add some variables which are used by custom events or function from blueprints in event graph. When you add variable, you select its type(bool,int,float…), category=default and instance editable =1 to see it in Details/Default section of actor ( = instance of that blueprint file) which you place in your level=map. If you want to organize bunch of your variables in another category then click on it and type your name like MyCat.
  5. Finally, when you place your actor in level=map then you will see your variable under Details/Default section and other under Details/MyCat section