Why is my landscape Runtime Virtual Texture flickering?

Hi. I updated my project from 4.26 to 4.27 and my RVT texture on a landscape is flickering between mip maps. Why could this be and how to solve it? Thank you

Example : W1NOVvJr2m - YouTube
Also I am attaching stats (editor). Do they look OK?

Im still looking for what is causing this. So far I deducted it happens when sampling the virtual runtime texture elsewhere (for example rocks, or grass) If I remove assets that are sampling the RVT, the flickering issue between mips, disappears. If I unhide grass or rocks, it comes back. I’ve tried changing every setting I could find but still no luck. Is this a bug? Please oh please help anyone. Any tips or suggestions would help! Thank you

1 Like

Hey ! I’ve the same issue sometimes. It’s hard to reproduce though. I use rvt on my landscape, it can read and write to the Virtual Texturing. I also have objects that exclusively write on it and other that read from it. Since it’s hard to reproduce for me it’s kinda hard to debunk :confused:

Did you see this post?

I have the same issue and no VT pool message

1 Like

See if you have realtime thumbnails on for your content browsers, as well as any open materials or material instances. That can cause it to flicker in editor. Also this often comes when you sample it twice or something

I check it but nothing strange and it append in play mod to even in VR. only in the nanite meshes