Why is my character walking through the floor?

Last week, I tried to add drag and drop functionality to my UMG inventory (I’ve been following the official tutorial video on the topic). Well, after adding functions to move my items (And their corresponding images in the inventory menu), as well as overriding my OnDragDetected and OnDrop functions in my inventory blueprint, in tests, my character will walk through the floor if he faces anything but perfectly straight forward. Additionally, if he faces up, he walks through the air similar to if I’d change his movement mode to flying (Which, for the record, I have not).

I had thought that my problem may have stemmed from having my move item/move image functions in my PlayerController blueprint, but, even after replicating those functions in my inventory blueprint (And getting rid of the ones in my PlayerController), the problem persists.

Has anyone seen this problem before? Does anybody know how to fix it? If so, I would be extremely grateful to anyone who could help. Thank you.

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

Yeah that’s pretty weird. Sounds a lot like flying.
Might need to see some code and class settings.

If I remember correctly, when I first started, I chose not have it generate the corresponding C++ project to save space, so, I don’t think I could get at the code, unless there’s a way to add it that I’m not aware of (Which is certainly possible).