Why I can't load my unreal project without having this error "GPU Crashed or D3D Device Removed" and it crashed?

What is your GPU?

Intel(R) Core™ i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz

Right, but what GPU ( graphics card ).?

I think that it could be integrated GPU.

That could well be the problem. Has UE ever worked?

If not so far, you could try going back to 4.23, that was a good vintage :wink:

It’s my first time trying to use UE and my graphic card is HD Graphics 4600.

Ok. I think your best bet is an earlier version. You might get lucky :slight_smile:

What do you think is the best version for my PC?

Like I say, 4.23 was a goody…

Wish me luck installing it.

Fingers crossed.

Tell me how it goes :slight_smile:

wow 4.23 is 12 GB less than ue5

If it doesn’t work, make sure you have the latest DirectX you can run and the latest drivers for your card.

It can be tricky to find integrated card drivers. Good places to try are the laptop maker, the motherboard maker, and possibly Intel ( I’m assuming it’s Intel ).

I see people did run UE4 on your card in 2015, so it is possible. That year would have been roughly around 4.10.

It works let’s go and also is version 4.23 good? What game did they use to make with it?

You can go up in versions to find the highest you can run.

Fortnite was made with UE4, for starters :slight_smile:

Maybe try 4.25 next, there’s this urban myth, that odd engine numbers are better :slight_smile:

Also, once you have it running, there’s a lot of free stuff on the market from Epic you can use:

https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/profile/Epic+Games?count=20&sortBy=effectiveDate&sortDir=ASC&start=0

Even with 4.23, you could make a great game. Don’t be ‘hypnotized’ by the UE5 hype.

1 Like

I don’t know if UE4 will even run on integrated graphics, especially on 4th gen i5.

It does - read above… :slight_smile:

I appreciate your help! Also, my computer can run ue4.25!

2 Likes

try solution in video, it is really helped me:

If not, you can leave a comment in video and I will try to help (because I tried a lot of tips and tricks and only undervolting helped me)