Why does the rotation change when both Inputs are active?

Hello, I am trying to create some controllers for a specific type of movement, I will describe that first and then my issue. Hopefully someone can help me.

First the player will move the character in two ways. With 1 press of the button the character runs, with a 2nd the character stops; this is a toggle. If the player holds the button the character walks, when released it stops. To do this I put the Hold Trigger in IA_Forward. This movement is always to the Actor Forward Vector. In order to turn Left or Right, I am rotating the actor depending on the mouse Input (IA_Look); I call this “Locked Camera”.
I want the camera to always look in an specific direction to the player. I did it by giving the Actor Rotation and the Yaw Input the same rate so both move at the same time, this way I always look at the character from the same position. If I unlock the camera I can reposition it to a different perspective, and I then will always look the character from the same new direction.

Both mechanics work perfectly on its own, but when the player moves (walk or run), the “Locked Camera” doesn’t work and the player and the camera move at different rates.

I don’t know what to do to fix this. I found that if I don’t use the Hold Trigger and don’t use Tick there is no issue, but that way I cannot make the character run.

Any recomendations? Is this a bug? Is there something I’m completely missing? Please help