Why does the binded text disapear when the games starts?

When I create a user interface and add text to it, and then bind the text to change, it disapears in game. I am trying to create a money system that shows up on the screen but for some reason when the text is binded, and only when it is binded, it will not show up on the user interface in game. I have watched several videos on how to bind the text properly, just to make sure I was during it right. I have also restarted the engine to make sure that it was not a glitch, but it was not. If anyone else had this problem and fixed it let me know.

Did you add any text to the variable to added to the text?

Do you use Blueprints to code?

I did not add any text to the variable unless you are talking about the text from the user interface that I binded. I made the text on the user interface “000” because I want it to be a value. Every time I bind the text to represent the amount of money the player should have, it does not show in the view port but everything else included in the user interface does.

yes. I had it work before on an older version of Unreal Engine, but as soon as I switched to the newest version it did not work.

Can you upload a screenshot of the blueprint for the text?