Why do “New file names” not respect the “Asset naming convention” during creation?

One thing I personally hate in the UE Editor is the default names when you create a new file, they don’t respect the Asset Naming Convention and they slow down your workflow, I’m going to list several examples

• When I create a Material it’s called “NewMaterial” instead of “M_Material”
  • When I create a Material instance of a material called “M_Material” it creates a file called “M_Material_Inst” instead of “MI_Material”
  • When I create a Material it’s called “NewMaterialFunction” instead of “MF_MaterialFunction”
  • When I create a Blueprint from a class it’s called “MyClass” instead of “BP_Class” and this is the worst one in my opinion because it would be much faster if the name was already correct instead of going to the word start and replacing “My” with “BP_”, I know it’s not a big waste of time but when you do it many times it becomes annoying (And I can’t really understand why not to follow the rules you set)

The best option would be to have the possibility for a user to set the “default prefix” or “suffix” for each type of file, but I’d be really happy just to see the Asset naming convention applied.