why am i blocked from commenting on my own question?

i am no longer able to comment on my own question As a subscriber how do i get genuine support for the engine? - Feedback & Requests - Epic Developer Community Forums
Anyone know why?

The thread isn’t closed and i dont see your post in moderation, so you should be able to post. What kind of a warning or error do you get when you try to comment on that post?

Can you try again now please?

i get this:
An Internal error has occurred and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

We are doing our best to fix the problem as soon as possible.

thanks for trying that Jacky I’ve seen you’re test comment but it still blocks me from commenting

Hi ,

Very strange. Are you only unable to add comments on THAT question?

yes pal seems to be only that question, its not really a problem anymore as i no longer need to comment. thanks

I’m glad you’re not blocked by it, but it is a strange and alarming issue. I’m going to ask the creators of the website to check it out. I may respond here later to ask you to try posting in there to see if it has been resolved.

Thanks

Hey ,

Just to be clear. There is a [Add new comment] button located under both the Question you asked, and the Answer provided by Jacky. Does this “Internal Server Error” problem happen for both cases?

Do you also have the same problem if you choose [reply] on the comments, or you attempt to create a new Answer?

And what is the text that you are submitting (in case it matters)?

Thanks for the help.

just tested again and all is working now thanks

working now

Thanks for checking it again. Let us know if it happens again.