Who has copyrights of created 3D image?

Hello, I am a bit confused about the TERMS OF SERVICE in the https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/tos, which says
“Except as provided below, you must not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, or transmit any of the material obtained through the Services, or delete, or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Services” in the Intellectual Property Rights.

Does this means I cannot sell 3D models I create by using RC1.4 nor hold the copyrights of the image? I am planning to start a bussiness relating videos and 3D models, and unfortunately need a lot of time before I can make over $1 million in gross annual revenue.

Hey @Shiro_papa!

Unfortunately, because there is a lot of nuance involved, it would be difficult to impossible to get sound legal advice for your situation via the forums. I won’t be giving any legal advice myself, but I highly suggest looking over the TOS and EULA with your own legal council.

Good luck with your business!

Thank you for your advise. Actually it is very difficult to have a sound understanding.
At least I find a sentence in TOS relating to bussiness use.
Since I understand I am a prospective customer of Epic, I assume this will help.

“You are permitted to use the Services for your personal, non-commercial use only or legitimate business purposes related to your role as a current or prospective customer of Epic”