Whitechapel 1859

Hey Guys,
here is my new personal Environment “Whitechapel 1859” . its the era where writers and Artists dreamed of a future world driven by steam, sitting in the gritty Slums of London. Inspired a lot by Alan Moore’s graphic novel ‘From Hell’ , Assassins’ Creed Syndicate and Bioshock PC (My favorite) game and Arcane Netflix show.
Full details and WIPs here.

Timelapse_final

Would love to know what you guys think.

Milan Dey
deymilan@outlook.com
Artstaion : ArtStation - Milan Dey
Lighting Artist | Look Development Artist | Environment Artist

4 Likes

Hey there @thesailorman03,

Hope you’re doing great!

I took some time and lurked through your Art Station and - just- wow. I’m sure you’re already aware but the environment you’ve created here is absolutely stunning. Is it bad that I want to go and explore? It’s obvious this world is meant to be dystopian and eerie but I feel like I could find villains singing their evil plans in the most The Nightmare Before Christmas way. I absolutely adore it!

Huge thanks for sharing your talents here on the UE forums and giving us a chance to experience your art.

Cheers!

1 Like

@PresumptivePanda
Thanks a lot man. I am glad you liked my work. To continue your thoughts on Whitechapel, Yes I can almost hear slow a violin score of a Victorian era composition and a guy in a long coat, steampunk style glass (Broken) , wearing a Belled top hat is sitting on a dark corner and thinking about his plans to execute the mayor who lives in the high city. He has a Deep cut in his jaw and it bleeds Teal.

1 Like