Which Version to set up android for Unreal Engine 4.27.2?

Hello all
I use UE 4.27.2. I watched tones of tutuorials and tried many times same things even unreal’s docs website.
In every tutorial people use different versions of visual studio,java,android studio.

Can someone explain me here just by typing the necessary versions of components and toolkits?

Visual Studio
Java
Android Studio

And before start how can i delete them completely to start again cleanly? I want to setup android again from scratch.

Thank you.

This information has already been provided by Epic.
Uninstallation:
Run the Android Studio uninstaller

The first step is to run the uninstaller. Open the Control Panel and under Programs, select Uninstall a Program. After that, click on “Android Studio” and press Uninstall. If you have multiple versions, uninstall them as well.

Step 2: Remove the Android Studio files

To delete any remains of Android Studio setting files, in File Explorer, go to your user folder (%USERPROFILE%), and delete .android, .AndroidStudio and any analogous directories with versions on the end, i.e. .AndroidStudio1.2, as well as .gradle and .m2 if they exist.

Then go to %APPDATA% and delete the JetBrains directory.

Also delete the any AndroidStudio* directories that are in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google and %APPDATA%\Google.

Finally, go to C:\Program Files and delete the Android directory.

Step 3: Remove SDK

To delete any remains of the SDK, go to %LOCALAPPDATA% and delete the Android directory.

Step 4: Delete Android Studio projects

Android Studio creates projects in a folder %USERPROFILE%\AndroidStudioProjects, which you may want to delete.

This has worked for me.

VS Documentation.

Android Studio Documentation (Updated)