Which laptop will be better for game development in Unreal?

Good evening, I want to buy a laptop and I have 2 finalists , which of these laptops (my work does not allow me to have a desktop) is better for Game development in Unreal?

NOTE: RAM upgrade in Dell model is pretty unlikely but let’s consider it .

It’s mostly for Unreal, and it’s derivates such as 3D modelling in 3ds Max, Zbrush, little video editing, audio editing, texturizing and photo editing (photoshop, substances painter, surf the internet, rendering , etc

A model Lenovo Y720 with an i7 7th (7700hq) 4 cores with 16 gb of RAM, 1060 gtx with 6gb of video, 128 bb of SSD, and 1tb HDD

Or a model DELL G3
I7 8th (i7-8750h) 6 cores with 8gb of RAM (maybe in a mid future 16) , 1050ti with 4gb of video and 1tb HDD, 128 gb SSD

Greetings to all

These are the exact models (only that Lenovo should have 16gb RAM instead of 8 )
https://noteb.com/?model/comp.php?c…84_1790&ex=USD

Well about RAM you are right

about graphics the 1060 is incredibly better than 1050ti

and about processors

what would you recommend?

That’s right, and what If I upgraded Dell 1050 ti RAM to 16gb do you think Lenovo 1060 would still be more valuable?

Actually i Know this is not the best rig for Unreal ,but I plan to make a game or many games with it so I can gain some money to buy a better laptop to continue developing.

About lightmass I’ve seen a GPU lightmass from Luoshang, that would be an option if I decided to stick with the 1060 and 4 core processor intead of 1050ti and 6 core processor. What do you think?

I’ve searched about lightmass, it’s all about CPU and RAM, but what do you think is more worh it?