Which bachelor degree will be more helpful for game development?

I have a BA in BS and a degree from the school of hard knocks and it works for me.

To me “advanced” education is like buying a Big Mac. You buy it because you enjoy it and not because of what you can do with it afterwards.

IF you are looking for the real deal eduction in game design join up with a mod team. I guaranty you will learn more in a year learning what it takes to release a game than you would paying someone to tell you how to do it. (it never works out that way period)

I again speak and talk to people who wont even talk to you without some type of paper because a lot of people is getting them now as a higher education is easy yo get, so if u got the same skills as another guy and he has a degree and you do not guess who is getting picked? also the game industry is very uncertain from what I understand and you may not even like it once you get deep into it on a professional level(I know a lot of people who didnt) and you want to do something else and every company I have worked for as an intern and in software development has wanted to see a degree , there may be those that don’t but there is more that do. I would go with a Computer Science degree. the Math sucks *** but the lessons are great and another thing a degree teaches you is structure and you dont pick up as many bad habits. I see some horrible bad habits from independent taught programmers.