Where's the best place for looking of rtalent?

So does anyone know where honest people who value creativity?

rather than a bot-like method of recruiting is necessary? serious question, i could leave out the details, but who would care beyond the small circle of perpetrators?

Tried Unreal Slackers… their community is greedy
won’tg allow anyone with mor etime for actually helping instead of whining about minor rules, then stresss wouldn’t be so bad, got team attacked by members in Unreal slackers over royalty, and ethics… at least it felt like it, then i made a joke about this:

Do Not Click if under 18 or NSFW:
https://mmckeon617.wixsite.com/eliteforcegames/livlihood-ban

So what can i appeal slackers ban thru a process i dont have time to figure out now?

Not everyone is a snowflake, your rules are pretty stupid, i need a collab, even though you won’t support a channel personally, and you don’t want to split your mopnopoly iether.

I have a hard time finding anyone interested on working together. I think there is a lot of people who seem very enthusiastic about working on a project then when the actual work part comes up they find out they really don’t want to do it. Like they fell in love with the idea but were not prepared to do the work to bring it to life once they found out it IS actual work lol.

My advice is to find people and create a discord or something that is private where you and similar people can communicate. From there it might get easier. A lot of the bigger communities and discords are just to crowded to ever find what you are looking for and surely rules and other things will get in the way. Best to make your own small community if you can.

good input. Yeah i mean most people refuse to join a team, and many are younger members, so it’s not a matter of lack of numbers, it’s the way people collaborate there.

Forums can be good at this but many have their own projects, though bartering work, ie. i do graphics for your project while you implement some basic BP for mine, would be a good way i’m interested in.

Not you, yourself, it’s examples like that.

Sometimes face to face teams don’t work well either.
A “bunch of strangers” put together won’t work, there must be a binding somewhere, be it contract/money or personal contact/friendship / mutual respect.

I believe this is part of the reason why there’s so feel females working as game programmers, “green males” feel very uncomfortable working with them around and when it comes to making a decision about who’s in, most vote for that white guy who looks exactly like themselves and seems to “fit company culture well”.
Many public companies are trying to change that, but majority are still the same.

I see often in indie cases when they are successful the core of that team, when money isn’t involved, they are basically a couple or siblings, parents or childhood friends, etc.

I made most my contacts going for years and years to three places until I found a comfortable company I still working for today (and then I quit those days basically):

1. Unite conferences, every year.
  2. Pax / Brazil Game Show.
  3. “Goto;” conferences.

GDC didn’t work at all when I was desperate for a job;
Internet-based groups never got anywhere…
In fact those actually made lose a lot of money instead.

I love where I work because whatever I do in my free time I am actually allowed to OWN my own work.
This is something I value a lot, am very grateful specially after last employer.

Yeah @ClavosTech

I have just some animations for 1 (or 2 if wanted) project(s) that need BluePrints,and i would take forever, though i am thinking about linking up the Animation Starter Kit myself, PITA but might be necessary, im a 3d modeller and texture/skin artist and am capable of solid and complex level design.

I just never really did BluePrints before. Making a game demo yourself is next to impossible i think, unless wizard? :stuck_out_tongue:

My sister passed away new Xmas and o friends haveomputer skills, mostly IBEW and other forms of construction.