Where's Epic's Default Character mesh hiding?

Apologies for such a dumb question, it’s been at least 9 months since I’ve started a fresh project.

I’m creating a brand new project in 4.10 using the Starter Content and I can’t find the Skeletal Mesh for Epic’s ‘new’ default character (or the blueman, long live blueman!) in the Starter Content folder, or the Engine Content folder.

Where abouts does this mesh and the supporting anims reside?

Actually, I don’t think it’s in the Starter Content or Engine Content. I think they prepackage one with their examples and templates, but not just a standard one. I know there’s one packaged with the Animation Starter Pack. You could start a new project from one of the desired templates and migrate that character and assets to your project as well.

Hope this helps

It did, thank you! Makes me wonder why Epic doesn’t have a folder in the Starter Content with this mesh, and its mobile variant, and the support assets. :-s

I’m not sure if I understand the question, but is the “Mannequin” folder in your Starter Content not present? That is where the mesh and animations for the new grey character reside for me.